All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the many styles of station building on the London Underground. None of the original station buildings from 1863 remains, but there are nevertheless some survivors from the time of the opening of the District Railway in 1868, such as Gloucester Road and Bayswater.
- Author(s)Stephen Durnin
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.