All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is our guide to the best places to shop, dance, eat and drink in London, circa 1960-1966. There are coffee bars, discotheques, boutiques and record shops, some of which have taken on almost mythical status, while others are all but forgotten - there's The Marquee, The Scotch of St James, The Ad Lib, Indica, Foale & Tuffin, Kleptomania, The Plug Hole...130 entries for the man or woman about town.
- PublisherHerb Lester Associates Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerb Lester Associates Ltd
- Weight23 g
- Width109 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $33.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.