Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis story follows the River Thames as it flows through the heart of London, from the days of the Romans, through 16 centuries to the Victorian engineers, and then to the dockland development of today. By the author of Sarum and Russka .
- Author(s)Edward Rutherfurd
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/07/2005
- Content Notegeneal. table, maps
- Weight1225 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.