All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeoff Kersey uses clear instructions and step-by-step photography to show how to paint five famous London scenes, from the drawing stage, which is provided as a tracing, to the finished painting. Follow every step of the way as Geoff creates beautiful, convincing paintings of the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and Trafalgar Square. There are several other wonderful paintings of London scenes to inspire you, and an extra tracing is provided for the stunning picture of St Paul's Cathedral that accompanies the Introduction.
- Author BiographyGeoff Kersey is an experienced watercolourist and is much in demand as a teacher and demonstrator. He lives and works in Derbyshire where he has a studio, and he exhibits extensively. He has made over 30 watercolour DVDs and contributes to various art publications.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publishing Awards: Nielsen Innovation of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Geoff Kersey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note302 colour illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.