All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thirst-inducing exploration of London's pubs offers the latest lowdown on 115 hangouts. It's easy to find the perfect place, as pubs are listed by special interest and organized by neighbourhood, with maps guiding the reader to their chosen drinking hole.Every entry details the available ales on tap, highlighted by photographs that showcase the unique character of each destination.
- Author BiographyPeter Haydon is a pub historian who spent three years editing the Society of Independent Brewers' magazine before becoming the society's General Secretary for four and a half years. Also the author of The English Pub (now republished as Beer and Britannia: An Inebriated History of England) and the editor of Which? Guide to Country Pubs and a CAMRA guide to the best pubs in London, he regularly gives talks on beer pubs and England's Drinking History. He is a director of the Meantime Brewing Company.Tim Hampson is a writer and regular broadcaster on beer and public houses. Chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers, his work appears in the Telegraph, Food & Travel magazine, What's Brewing and Morning Advertiser. He has also appeared on BBC Good Food Live and Sky TV. He is also the author of London's Riverside Pubs (New Holland).
- Author(s)Peter Haydon,Tim Hampson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.