Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionUnseen by many Londoners, the network of night buses that begins work as the daytime routes wind down their operations has reached a record size in recent years as London's night life has expanded. This book, the fruit of over 12 years of research, records the development of the services from their beginning in 1913 up to the eve of the largescale expansion that took place from 1984. Night tram services, dating back to 1899, and trolleybuses are also covered. Photographic coverage of the night buses was limited in the days before high speed photographic film, but Philip Wallis has gathered an excellent selection to illustrate his definitive text.
- Author(s)Philip Wallis
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
- Width219 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.