All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTake an out-of-this-world journey across Texas in search of answers to the enduring UFO mystery. Discover the earliest UFO sightings in the state and relive an unprecedented wave of historic airship reports. Read compelling eyewitness accounts of the landmark Stephenville Lights sightings. Explore modern field investigation and research efforts with prominent members of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). Examine implications of continued space exploration and the apparent alien presence with former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell. Experience the personal effects of close encounters and efforts to raise awareness about the phemen with dedicated investigators. Uncover unexpected aspects of the continued study of flying saucers with ted writer, lecturer, and Ufologist Nick Redfern. It's time to grab your biculars, saddle up, and keep watching the skies as we go in search of Lone Star Saucers.
- Author BiographyNate Riddle is a native Texan fascinated with UFOs. Among his heroes are Han Solo, Phil Hartman, and his grandmother. He lives in North Texas with his lovely wife, Lindsay, and has collected every Ghost Rider comic book. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Nate Riddle
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note13 b/w photos
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.