Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Luke Warren is involved in a car accident which leaves him in a coma, his family are gathered together against the odds; they face an impossible dilemma. His daughter Cara is praying for a miracle: she will fight everything and everyone to save her father's life. His son Edward can't imagine that a man who once ran with wolves could ever be happy with a different life. But Edward hasn't spoken to Luke for six years. How can he dare to speak on his father's behalf? Somehow, they must choose: Do they keep Luke alive? Or do they let him go?
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult grew up in Nesconset, New York. She received an A.B. in creative writing from Princeton and a master's degree in education from Harvard. Her previous novels include HOUSE RULES, NINETEEN MINUTES, and MY SISTER'S KEEPER. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial. Samantha Van Leer is sixteen years old. She writes, sings and acts, and lives in New Hampshire with her parents and two older brothers.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight630 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.