Lonely Planet Discover Spain by Isabella Noble, Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Regis St. Louis, Stuart Butler, Andy Symington, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's Discover Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at stunning architecture, enjoy tapas and pintxos, and hike through the Pyrenees; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Spain: *Full-colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, food, flamenco *Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps *Covers Barcelona, Catalonia, Eastern Spain, Cami de Santiago, Basque Country, Madrid, Seville, Andalucia Hill Towns, Granada, Southern Coast, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Spain's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best. * Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide. * Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide and Madrid guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Regis St Louis and Andy Symington. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Andy Symington,Anthony Ham,Brendan Sainsbury,Isabella Noble,John Noble,Josephine Quintero,Lonely Planet,Regis St. Louis,Stuart Butler
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content Note46 maps
- Weight420 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.