Lonely Planet Discover Thailand by Lonely Planet, Adam Skolnick, China Williams, Tim Bewer, David Eimer, Austin Bush, Mark Beales, Celeste Brash (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Listen to monks chant in a Bangkok temple, indulge in a beachfront Thai massage on a coral-fringed island, or trek through the jungle to see elephants and gibbons; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand: *Full-colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, religion, environment, wildlife, cuisine *Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps *Covers Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand, Ko Samui, Gulf Coast, Phuket, Andaman Coast and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Thailand's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best. * Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand guide. * Looking for a guide for Bangkok or Phuket? Check out Lonely Planet's Bangkok guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok or Phuket, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, China Williams, Austin Bush, Tim Bewer, Mark Beales, David Eimer, Celeste Brash and Adam Skolnick. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Adam Skolnick,Austin Bush,Celeste Brash,China Williams,David Eimer,Lonely Planet,Mark Beales,Tim Bewer
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content Note58 maps
- Weight490 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.69
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.