Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description#1 best-selling guide to Fiji* Lonely Planet Fiji is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Island-hop between Yasawa beaches, dive with the bull sharks in Beqa Lagoon, or experience the multicultural mix of colonial and contemporary Fiji; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Fiji and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet Fiji Travel Guide: *Colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests *Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, sport, architecture, politics, landscapes, and wildlife *Over 38 local maps *Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Diving, and Travel with Children *Coverage of the Mamanuca & Yasawa groups, Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu, Vanua Levu, Taveuni, Ovalau, the Lomaiviti Group, the Kadavu, Lau & Moala groups, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Fiji, our most comprehensive guide to Fiji, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled. * Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South Pacific guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Dean Starnes, Celeste Brash, and Virginia Jealous. About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in. TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category 'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like other.' - New York Times 'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia) *Bestselling guide to Fiji Source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA, March 2011 to February 2012.
- Author(s)Celeste Brash,Dean Starnes,Lonely Planet,Virginia Jealous
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Note47 maps
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- kununurrafella04 Oct, 2016by
Lonely Plant Fiji
Lastest edition. Very detailed. Highly recommended.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.69
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.81
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.