Lonely Planet Great Britain by Lonely Planet, Anna Kaminski, Andy Symington, Peter Dragicevich, Catherine Le Nevez, Belinda Dixon, Oliver Berry, Damian Harper, Neil Wilson, Marc Di Duca (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookmail
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Great Britain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, explore the many sides of Edinburgh, or try new versions of British pub favourites at a gastropub; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Great Britain and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Great Britain Travel Guide: *Full-colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, landscape, wildlife, literature, cinema, television, music, painting, sculpture, theatre, sports, cuisine, politics. *Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 150 colour maps *Covers London, Canterbury, Cambridge, Oxford, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Newcastle, The Lake District, Cardiff, Swdonia, Glasgow, Argyll, Inverness, Stirling and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Great Britain, our most comprehensive guide to Great Britain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled * Looking for just the highlights of Great Britain? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Great Britain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions. * Looking for a guide focused on London? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; Discover London, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson, Oliver Berry, Fionn Davenport, Belinda Dixon, Marc Di Duca, Peter Dragicevich, Damian Harper, Anna Kaminski, Catherine Le Nevez and Andy Symington. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Andy Symington,Anna Kaminski,Belinda Dixon,Catherine Le Nevez,Damian Harper,Lonely Planet,Marc Di Duca,Neil Wilson,Oliver Berry,Peter Dragicevich
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date09/05/2017
- Content Note163 maps
- Weight830 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.