Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring by Greg Bloom, Lonely Planet, Richard Waters, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Daniel Robinson, Stuart Butler, China Williams, Iain Stewart, Simon Richmond, Celeste Brash (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.69+ AU $6.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by boxsetdiva
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to skip, what hidden discoveries await you, and how to optimise your budget for an extended continental trip. Experience the magic of the temples of Angkor at dawn, experience Asia's colonial past in the steamy port island of Penang, or hang ten on classic Bali surf breaks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southeast Asia and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring Travel Guide: *Colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, temples, cuisine, activities, landscapes *More than 200 maps *Covers Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled. * Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides, our most comprehensive guides that cover destinations' top sights and offbeat experiences, or check out our photo-rich Discover series guides, which focus on destinations' most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, China Williams, Greg Bloom, Celeste Brash, Simon Richmond, Iain Stewart, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Richard Waters. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Celeste Brash,China Williams,Daniel Robinson,Greg Bloom,Iain Stewart,Lonely Planet,Richard Waters,Ryan Ver Berkmoes,Simon Richmond,Stuart Butler
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date10/10/2016
- Content Note143 maps
- Weight760 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.