All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet Western USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch Old Faithful at Yellowstone National Park, wander through the diverse neighborhoods of San Francisco, or marvel at the Grand Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western USA and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Western USA Travel Guide: Color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Native American culture, Western cuisine, arts & architecture, land & wildlife Over 35 color maps Covers California, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, Las Vegas and more
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Western USA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.