CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBoth pastoral and medical elements play with themes of great emotional intensity in these invative poems about infatuation, pottery-making, resentment, memory loss, illness, jealousy, and love.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Harvor is the author of the poetry collection Fortress of Chairs and the short story collection Let Me Be the One.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Harvor
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.