Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fascinating look at the change and development which has affected the town of Long Eaton over the past century or so. In over 200 photographs, old and new, the reader can clearly see how the town has been altered - we see what remains as well as what has been swept away on the tide of change. Featuring the town centre, the outlying villages which have w been absorbed into the town, industry, churches, schools, business and buildings, this book is sure to be of great interest to anyone who kws and loves Long Eaton.
- Author BiographyKeith Reedman was born in Long Eaton and has lived there all his life-apart from a stint of globetrotting while he served in the Royal Navy. A keen local historian, he has published articles on the town in several magazines and has had two books published.
- Author(s)Keith A. Reedman
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 b&w illustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.