All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA sassy redhead with an axe to grind...After catching her husband kissing ather woman in the barn, Loretta Sullivan Bailey left Lonesome Canyon Ranch and swore she'd never come back. But when her daughter threatens to drop out of college to become a rancher's wife, Loretta refuses to let her baby make the same mistake she did. She returns to the ranch, determined to get her daughter back in school by the summer's end...and resolute on igring her feelings for her ex-husband. A bullheaded but oh so sexy cowboy...A cowboy from his hat to his boots, ruggedly handsome rancher Jackson Bailey is ne too pleased that his feisty-and gorgeous-ex-wife has suddenly shown up seventeen years after their divorce. But despite all their fighting and fussing, the two stubborn former lovers soon discover that old flames burn the hottest. Can they finally put aside their differences and find happiness together...forever?
- Author BiographyCarolyn Brown is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, as well as a RITA finalist. She has written several beloved and popular romance titles, ranging from historical to contemporary to cowboy themed. She and her husband live in Davis, Oklahoma. They have three grown children, and enough grandchildren to keep them young.
- Author(s)Carolyn Brown
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.