All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling with life's dark side? Longing for change? Begin the journey toward a transformed life! Many of us look at our lives and wish we could experience lasting life-change. We long to live in the light of our relationship with God, but find that we often reside in the troubling darkness of temptation. It's time to step onto the path that God has laid out for us, the only path that will lead us toward the life we long for. It's time to embark on a Long Night's Journey into Day. Using three keys found in Scripture, you can embark on the journey that leads to personal transformation. Lay hold of the desire, kwledge, and power that make it possible to move away from sin and replace it with life-giving virtue. As pastor and author James Emery White examines the eight basic sins from which all others grow, he also reveals the virtues that counter each sin. By recognizing sin for what it is and practicing the virtues that offset it, we can journey toward lasting life-change that draws from God's incredible power. Find out what can happen to a life lived in full partnership with the living God. Set out on the path of personal transformation, the life that becomes a Long Night's Journey into Day.
- Author BiographyJames Emery White (Ph.D., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) was the fourth president of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Dr. White is the founding and senior pastor of Mecklenburg Community Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, which began with a single family and grew to over 3,000 families with over 5,000 active attenders. Mecklenburg experiences more than 70 percent of its growth from the unchurched.He holds . He has done advanced graduate study at Vanderbilt University, and continuing studies at Oxford University, Oxford, England. White is the author of twelve books, including Embracing the Mysterious God; A Search for the Spiritual; Serious Times and The Prayer God Longs For.
- Author(s)James Emery White
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.