Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a video surfaces of a man making terrorist demands, Shadow Squadron is tasked with finding answers. With the help of an ex-teammate, Lieutenant Commander Ryan Cross discovers that the speaker is a former American soldier - and a member of the original Shadow Squadron. Although the team is eager to capture a traitor, the situation is t what it seems.
- Author BiographyCarl Bowen is a father, husband, and writer living in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He has published a handful of novels, short stories, and comics. For Stone Arch Books and Capstone, Carl has retold 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (by Jules Verne), The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (by Robert Louis Stevenson), The Jungle Book (by Rudyard Kipling), Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp (from A Thousand and One Nights), Julius Caesar (by William Shakespeare), and The Murders in the Rue Morgue (by Edgar Allan Poe). Carl's novel, Shadow Squadron: Elite Infantry, earned a starred review from Kirkus Book Reviews. Wilson Wunan Tortosa is a Filipino comic book artist best known for his works on Tomb Raider and the American relaunch of Battle of The Planets for Top Cow Productions. Wilson attended Philippine Cultural High School, then went on to the University of Santo Tomas where he graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, majoring in Advertising. Benny Fuentes lives in Villahermosa, Tabasco in Mexico, where the temperature is just as hot as the sauce. He studied graphic design in college, but now he works as a full-time colorist in the comic book and graphic novel industry for companies like Marvel, DC Comics, and Top Cow Productions. He shares his home with two crazy cats, Chelo and Kitty, who act like they own the place. Marc Lee was was a bit of an oddball from birth. Having grown up without the modern things like electricity and gaming consoles, he quickly took to drawing with pencils and markers. While it provided endless hours of fun for him, his art did not sit very well with his folks. Upon his discovery of electricity and the magic box known commonly known as a computer, Marc began working digitally for freelance clients, then eventually alongside the creative cast of the Imaginary Friends Studios. While normal looking on the outside, Marc has an almost unhealthy interest in military subject matters. These days he works mostly within the digital medium in his studio. Marc still works with traditional pencil and paper once in a while, as well an empty wall every now and then.
- Author(s)Carl Bowen
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShadow Squadron: Shadow Squadron
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wilson Tortosa
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.