All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description<b>From the author of the acclaimed, award-winning debut vel <i>Black Fridays</i>, a story of murder, greed, and corruption and the lengths to which one man will go for his family.</b> Two years in a federal prison has changed Jason Stafford, but one thing it has taught him as a financial investigator is how to detect a lie. Though Philip Haley has been indicted for insider trading on his own company, Stafford believes him when he says he s been set up. It does make him dangerous to be around, though. The deeper Stafford investigates, the more secrets he uncovers . . . secrets people would kill for.
- Author Biography<b>Michael Sears</b> was sixty-one when his first novel, <i>Black Fridays</i>, was published. After nine years as a professional actor, he got an MBA from Columbia University and spent more than twenty years on Wall Street, rising to become the managing director in the bond trade and underwriting divisions of Paine Webber and, later, Jefferies & Co., before heeding his father s advice: When it stops being fun, get out. He did so in 2005, and returned to what had always given him the greatest joy writing studying at NYU and the New School. The temptations that drag down some of his characters are well known to him, as are the insider-trading perils that form the core of the new novel. The autism is known to him, too, from his extended family, and he has seen the struggles and the rewards. Sears holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland, and he lives in Sea Cliff, New York, with his wife, artist Barbara Segal. They have two sons.
- Author(s)Michael Sears
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJason Stafford Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Weight227 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.