All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionMajor advances in both the techlogy and the medical kwledge of maintenance hemodialysis have been made since the early stages of such treatment in the 60s. Hemodialysis is w an established therapeutic method. and the time has come to present an up-to-date approach to all its technical and medical aspects. We adopted a simple and concise style with a clear design and a large number of tables and illustrations. so that t only health professionals but patients themselves can easily understand the essentials of hemodialysis. In addition to the most recent technical developments of hemodialysis. particular attention is given to biocompatibility. adequacy of dialysis and patient nutrition. The many clinical problems encountered in the dialysis patient have been especially emphasized. since proper management may prevent most uremia-related complications. Indeed. chronic hemodialysis consists t only of providing the patient with safe and well-tolerated dialysis sessions but also of maintaining good general condition, adequate nutritional status and well-being in the long term. All of us have worked in the field of nephrology and hemodialysis at Necker Hospital for more than 25 years, and several of our very first patients are still enjoying life thanks to hemodialysis. We hope that our experience will be of help to nephrologists. renal nurses and technicians in training so that they can offer their patients, through optimal dialysis, long survival with the best possible quality of life and rehabilitation.
- Author(s)J. J. Zingraff,Nguyen-Khoa Man,P. Jungers
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.