All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreased longevity will be a key determining factor in the shape of Australian society in the 21st century. It poses a series of challenges, opportunities and policy issues for society in general and for government in particular. Longevity and Social Change in Australia covers a wide range of issues, including health, retirement incomes, aged care, family relations, employment, housing and town planning.
- Author BiographyALLAN BOROWSKI is Professor and a former Head in the School of Social Work and Social Policy at La Trobe University. SOL ENCEL is Emeritus Professor and Honorary Fellow in the Social Policy Research Centre at the University of New South Wales. ELIZABETH OZANNE is Associate Professor and Head of the School of Social Work at the University of Melbourne.
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAllan Borowski,Elizabeth Ozanne,Sol Encel
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.