Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of true stories from the journey of one white couple toward understanding their hidden fears, prejudices, and ultimate connection to African Americans. As diversity trainers, the authors describe uncomfortable and embarrassing situations, examine their mistakes and unconscious assumptions, and share what they have learned about being white. Their stories contain revelations from black friends and strangers who taught them to see beyond superficial theories and to confront the attitudes that have shaped how Americans think about race. But above all, their stories speak about the longing they discovered everywhere they traveled-a longing to connect and to heal from the racial separation that has so deeply wounded this country.
- Author(s)Eugene F Unterschuetz,Phyllis A Unterschuetz
- PublisherBahai Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBahai Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.