All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the bestselling North of Naples, South of Rome, comes Longing and Belonging, a vel set in the Italian south of the last century, when emigration, poverty and igrance dominated society. It tells the story of the beautiful and strong-willed Celeste Bassetti, and the unrelenting life that is in store for her as she becomes entwined with the di Vito brothers. A rags-to-riches family saga, it takes the reader on an intimate, authentic and very human journey from 1930s provincial Italy and its stifling, God-fearing customs, to the present day. It does t, for one single moment, let up.
- Author BiographyPaolo Tullio is a journalist and broadcaster, now living in Ireland. He has previously published 'North of Naples, South of Rome', 'mushroom.man' and a cookery book 'Paolo Tullio Cooks Italian'.
- Author(s)Paolo Tullio
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.