All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionLonging for the Wild describes the journey of a woman struggling with and eventually falling into the masterpiece of life and discovering the extraordinary strength and wisdom innate in everyone--our Buddha nature, our Christ consciousness, our higher selves, our essence as Spirit. Crises provide the opportunity for opening to these resources, but it is surrender--the quiet in between the crises, being mindful and paying attention--that prepares all of us for the moments in which we move deeper into our true selves. The general restlessness and unease so many modern people feel can be attributed to a longing for our essential human nature, our elemental connection with the wild. The wild is t only out there; it is the foundation of human consciousness. We are inherently wild beings. The human longing to reconnect with our wildness has been all but lost in this age of the overwhelming distractions of techlogy and information overload. This book is a mirror of a million works-in-progress. The reader's own path is illuminated during the journey of the author's unique safari into the deeper realms of being human.
- Author BiographyLynn Gray is the author of eight novels and two screenplays. She lives in New Mexico.
- Author(s)Lynn Gray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)David A Blaha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.