All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing actual datasets as illustrative examples, this book reveals numerous ways to apply structural equation modeling (SEM) to any repeated-measures study. Initial chapters lay the groundwork for modeling a longitudinal change process, from measurement, design, and specification issues to model evaluation and interpretation. Covering both big-picture ideas and technical how-to-do-it details, the author deftly walks through when and how to use longitudinal confirmatory factor analysis, longitudinal panel models (including the multiple-group case), multilevel models, growth curve models, and complex factor models, as well as models for mediation and moderation. User-friendly features include equation boxes that clearly explain the elements in every equation, end-of-chapter glossaries, and antated suggestions for further reading. The companion website (www.guilford.com/little-materials) provides datasets for all of the examples--which include studies of bullying, adolescent students' emotions, and healthy aging--with syntax and output from LISREL, Mplus, and R (lavaan).
- Author BiographyTodd D. Little, PhD, is Professor of Educational Psychology and Leadership at Texas Tech University and founding Director of the Texas Tech University Institute for Measurement, Methodology, Analysis, and Policy. Dr. Little is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science; the American Psychological Association (APA) Divisions 5, 7, and 15; and the Association for Psychological Science. He is past president of APA Division 5 (Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics). Dr. Little organizes and teaches in his renowned Stats Camp each June. Partly because of the impact and importance of Stats Camp, Dr. Little was awarded the Cohen Award from APA Division 5 for Distinguished Contributions to Teaching and Mentoring.
- Author(s)Todd D. Little
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight864 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.