Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.49
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.48
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionFor 8,000 years people have lived and worked in the rugged landscape of Longshaw - farming, trading, hunting and quarrying. Criss-crossed by old trackways and packhorse trails, Longshaw was once the crossroads of important trading routes for salt, silk, cotton, wool, coal and lead. Its own wealth of natural resources also made it an important place for early industry.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight130 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.