Look Good Naked: Myokinetics - the Art of Deep Tissue Toning by Donna Aston (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.99+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by plsandty
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAt last! A revolutionary new concept that finally allows us to improve our body shape, fitness and health in a time-efficient way, free from expensive gadgets, equipment, classes and memberships. Inspired by an eclectic fusion of various exercise methods and reinforced with 20 years of personal experience, MyoKinetics focuses on creating heat and energy while minimising wasted effort. It targets specific muscle groups to achieve 'deep tissue toning'. MyoKinetics will help you to improve muscle tone and shape, flexibility, stamina and strength. All the while, boosting your metabolic 'furnace', thus facilitating fat loss 24/7 - even while you sleep! The principles are based on creating mind-muscle awareness: the ability to isolate individual muscles of choice and focus your efforts towards specific parts of your body. MyoKinetics will be the user-manual for your body. You will learn a time-efficient regime that can be performed anywhere, anytime and by anyone at any level. Unfortunately, to date, most home-based workouts have been a rather flimsy second-best alternative. MyoKinetics doesn't just match the efficiency of working with weights, it is capable of surpassing it! It has t been designed for those who wish to become heavily-muscled bodybuilders. For such extreme muscular development, one would almost certainly require the addition of very heavy weights (amongst other things!). MyoKinetics is unparalleled for developing substantial deep tissue tone. Rather than increasing muscle 'bulk', this specialised toning effect will actually form lean tissue into compact packages of firm and shapely contours, consequently down-sizing your overall appearance. Look Good Naked provides readers with a comprehensive, yet user-friendly, step-by-step guide. Defined in weekly stages, readers will gradually learn the skills of deep tissue toning, from muscle familiarisation tasks to guidance on breathing techniques, posture, core-stability and stretching. The exercises are illustrated to ensure understanding and correct techniques. The caricatures will take readers through every aspect of each exercise as well as some simple but essential anatomy. Donna Aston's characteristic humour, in abundance in anecdotal form as well as 'fitness fairytales' makes this book fun while it teaches a meticulously researched and presented exercise regime.
- Author(s)Donna Aston
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOrmond, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHybrid Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.