CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionWith cute art and simple labels, <i>Look Through: Farm</i> is a great tool for early learning. This sturdy board book features unique raised shapes on every spread. Babies will love the added touch-and-feel elements as the shapes begin to transform from a tractor into a farm and even a cow into a pig! Look through the pages and learn all about life on the farm.
- Author Biography<b>Fhiona Galloway</b> was born in England, but as a small child, she moved to Canada, where she enjoyed skiing and skating. After moving back to the UK when she was nine, Fhiona began her journey toward a career as an illustrator, attending college in Glasgow and eventually began her first job working in a design company in Glasgow for five years. Thereafter she became freelance and through many years of development now enjoys working digitally. She has worked for a number of publishers and design companies. Fhiona now lives in Ayrshire, Scotland, with her husband, daughter, and giant schnauzer.
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight408 g
- Width201 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fhiona Galloway
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.