All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAging is a part of life. We can't stop it, but we <em>can</em> take charge of it. Growing older is inevitable. <em>Looking</em> older is optional. If you're wondering how to look younger... if you are anti aging-in terms of what you see in the mirror-then this book is for you. Written by Dr. Patrick Flaharty, one of the country's premier facial cosmetic surgeons, <em>Look Younger Now</em> is a must-read if you've ever thought about having something done. Even if you've thought about it for only a minute. In his book, Dr. Flaharty takes us on a journey through the world of facial rejuvenation: after educating us on why and how our faces age, and addressing the wrinkles and other things that bother us about our aging faces, Dr. Flaharty provides sound advice on how to find the right doctor. Next, he lays out all our options for how to look younger, beginning with the basics of skin rejuvenation, all the way to cosmetic surgery: Nonsurgical Options <ul><li>Skin care</li><li>The neurotoxins (BOTOX(R), Dysport(R) and XEOMIN(TM))</li><li>Dermal fillers</li><li>Laser skin resurfacing and light therapy</li><li>The nsurgical face lift</li><li>...and more</li></ul> Cosmetic Surgery <ul><li>Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)</li><li>Face lift</li><li>Dermabrasion</li><li>...and more</li></ul> Throughout <em>Look Younger Now</em>, Dr. Flaharty emphasizes that these treatments and procedures are t for women only. In fact, there's a chapter just for guys. Sprinkled throughout the book are real-life stories told by sixteen of Dr. Flaharty's patients-everyday people who decided they didn't like what they saw in the mirror, and did something about it. Their stories offer a glimpse-t only into the treatments and procedures-but into the emotions of these patients. Dr. Flaharty's book is recommended for anyone considering facial cosmetic rejuvenation. He is to be congratulated for helping patients make more informed decisions regarding cosmetic procedures. -Richard L. Anderson, M.D., FACS Medical Director, Center for Facial Appearances Salt Lake City, UT</p> Dr. Flaharty demystifies the complexity of facial rejuvenation, empowering all of us who want to look younger. - M. Swath Ft. Myers, FL</p> This guide will doubt give clarity to anyone considering a facial rejuvenation procedure. -Edwin F. Williams, III, M.D., FACS Williams Center for Plastic Surgery</p> Taking steps to look younger is a personal decision each of us has to make. This 21<sup>st</sup> century guide- written in easy-to-understand, everyday language-will help you with your decision.
- Author BiographyPatrick Flaharty M.D. has been in practice for more than twenty years, and has performed over 20,000 facial plastic and cosmetic procedures. Dual fellowship-trained in ophthalmic plastic surgery and facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Flaharty's experience and training uniquely qualify him for facial cosmetic procedures. A premier facial cosmetic surgeon, he is sought after to give presentations locally, nationally, and around the globe. Dr. Flaharty resides in southwest Florida with his wife, three daughters, and two golden retrievers.
- Author(s)Patrick M Flaharty M D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.