All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you apply the principles, structures and processes of the law to everyday practice? Drawing on a wealth of contemporary case examples, this handy pocket book demystifies the complex legislation on Looked After Children and demonstrates the practical duties and responsibilities of professionals working with this group.
- Author BiographyCaroline Ball, Barrister, taught child law and criminal justice at the University of East Anglia, UK. Her books include Law for Social Workers and Young Offenders: Law Policy and Practice.
- Author(s)Caroline Ball
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFocus on Social Work Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight189 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.