All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionLooking Back: The First Twenty; is a personal memoir of Omer Huntington's life in Montana, on the tail-end of the American frontier. Frankie and Fred Huntington reared Omer and his two brothers, Vince and Gene; on the Rosebud river in eastern Montana.
- Author BiographyBorn in the mid-1900's a man named Omer Huntington recalls his life and adventures, in the small towns along the edge of the Cheyenne reservations of Montana. Since his graduation into adulthood Omer has reared five children, built numerous businesses, lived in Mexico, and retired three times. He now lives in southern Utah with Judy Jean; his wife of twenty-seven years.
- Author(s)Omer Squire Huntington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.