Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAsserting the need for social science historians to examine their own field, this wide-ranging volume offers an intellectual history and critical evaluation of interdisciplinary social science and social science historiography. The editors present a creative, experimental mix of topics and genres spanning a range of contemporary thought in the field - exploring the past, present, and future of social science history. This book comes at a time when there is great academic interest in the future of the disciplines and in their place within the organization of university education.
- Author BiographyHarvey J. Graff is Ohio Eminent Scholar of Literary Studies and professor of English and history at the Ohio State University. He is a past president of the Social Science History Association. Leslie Page Moch is professor of history at Michigan State University. Philip McMichael is professor and chair in the Department of Rural Sociology at Cornell University.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note6 b/w illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHarvey J. Graff,Leslie Page Moch,Philip D. McMichael
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.