All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Plass gently and humorously challenges the Churchman or woman in us all as we treat the church as if it should be made in our own image. Have you ever wondered how and why the body of Christ is constantly tripping over itself to derail its mission and ward off the world? Or have you ever marvelled at how those less spiritual than yourself can be in positions of leadership? Have you ever had the niggling sense that some other force was at work in that committee meeting? You are t alone. All is revealed in this annual report from Churchmanship Headquarters in Great Malvern, the training ground for all who would carry on the ble tradition of thwarting the work of the gospel among us.
- Author BiographyAdrian Plass has written over thirty books in the last twenty years, full of his uniquely wry observations about church and Christianity. As well as his biographical books, he has written novels, short stories, and collections of poems and sketches. His live presentations are often hilarious, often poignant, with a combination of humour, poetry and storytelling, but always warm and welcoming. He also leads BRF Quiet Days with his wife Bridget.
- Author(s)Adrian Plass
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width2000 mm
- Height1300 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.