All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous collector's edition of John Green scritcally acclaimed debut vel A perfect gift for any fan, this deluxe hardcover features a stunning special edition jacket and 50 pages of all-new exclusive content, including: - An introduction by John Green - Extensive Q&A: John Green answers readers most frequently asked questions - Deleted scenes from the original manuscript Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award A Los Angeles TimesBook Prize Finalist A New York Times Bestseller A USA Today Bestseller Top Ten, NPR s 100 Best-Ever Teen NovelsTIME Magazine's 100 Best Young Adult Novels of All Time Miles Halter is fascinated by famous last words and tired of his safe life at home. He leaves for boarding school to seek what the dying poet Francois Rabelais called The Great Perhaps. Much awaits Miles at Culver Creek, including Alaska Young, who will pull Miles into her labyrinth and catapult him into the Great Perhaps. Looking for Alaskabrilliantly chronicles the indelible impact one life can have on ather. A modern classic, this stunning debut marked #1 bestselling author John Green s arrival as a groundbreaking new voice in contemporary fiction.
- Author BiographyJohn Green is the award-winning, #1 bestselling author of Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Will Grayson, Will Grayson (with David Levithan), and The Fault in Our Stars. His many accolades include the Printz Medal, a Printz Honor, and the Edgar Award. He has twice been a finalist for the LA Times Book Prize. John was selected by TIME magazine as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. With his brother, Hank, John is one half of the Vlogbrothers (youtube.com/vlogbrothers), one of the most popular online video projects in the world. You can join the millions who follow John on Twitter (@johngreen) and tumblr (fishingboatproceeds.tumblr.com) or visit him online at johngreenbooks.com. John lives with his family in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)John Green
- PublisherDutton Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books for Young Readers
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement10th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.