Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionSally Painting was seven when she was diagsed with liver disease. During her teenage years her life was saved three times. Inspired by those who cared for her, she became the first person in the UK to become a nurse after receiving a liver transplant. Over ten golden years, Sally became a role model for other transplant patients, caring for them at Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital and winning a swimming gold at the World Transplant Games in 1999. Sally's special life was captured in her diaries. This is her story.
- Author(s)Graham Passey
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.