All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book leading scholars and practitioners from both sides of the Atlantic discuss crucial developments in the field of migration and integration. They pay particular attention to security and ecomic challenges as Western countries struggle with upheavals in neighboring countries, terrorism, and fiscal and financial crises. Contributors include Cawo Abdi, Alicia Allgauer, Sina Arld, Sonja Aziz, Elizabeth Collett, Vedran Dzihic, Katherine Fennelly, Donna Gabaccia, Angela Huemer, Timothy Kaldas, Mary Kreutzer, Jonathan Laurence, Philip Lewis, Bernhard Perchinig, Aleksander Prvulovic, Thomas Schmidinger, Kristine Sinclair, and Meropi Tzanetakis.
- Author BiographyVedran Dzihic is an Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University, USA. Thomas Schmidinger is a political scientist at the University of Vienna, Austria. In 2010-2011 he served as a research fellow at the Center for Austrian Studies at the University of Minnesota, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThomas Schmidinger,Vedran Dzihic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.