All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if the love of your life was taken from you? For thirty-two year-old Audrey Douglas it means waking each day to a life filled with challenges and choices - some as fundamental as the conscious decision to continue breathing and others that are heart wrenchingly complex. Although widowed for well over a year, one such decision continues to haunt Audrey. Should she put their memory filled New Hampshire cabin up for sale and avoid the painful reminders of lost happiness - or keep it and risk resurrecting grief she has fought desperately to overcome? Either way, she must return to Loon Cove. But while en route to the cabin, a bull moose meanders into her path and sends her SUV careening down a steep embankment. Only the efforts of astute Fish and Game officer Ben Tanner stand between her and certain disaster. Her brush with death is transforming. Does her renewed desire to embrace life stem from the affection of her North Country friends - or just one Fish and Game officer in particular? Regardless, love rather than grief will guide her decision when she realizes that although she can never change the past, she can shape the future - a future that may begin, rather than end on Loon Cove.
- Author BiographyMany of the scenes Pamela describes are adaptations of actual events. When she was a child her late father, a New Hampshire Forest Service employee and avid sportsman, often took her hiking in the White Mountains to scout game. Indeed there actually is a bear's den, although its location will forever remain a secret. Her memories of their great adventures were partly the inspiration for this novel. Pamela and her husband divide their time between their log home in southern New Hampshire and their North Country cabin where they enjoy fly-fishing, kayaking, snowmobiling and hiking. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Pamela Lord
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.