All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionLoopiethotamus has w found himself living with his hippopotamus family. When he was taken home by Mama Hippopotamus in Book 1 he was a little baby. Now his sister and brother are telling him that he doesn't look like them. Loopiethotamus is dealing with the difficulties of t fitting in. However, through Mama Hippopotamus' unconditional love for Loopiethotamus, she comforts him by making him understand that he does look like all of them. She eases his insecurity. Loopiethotamus believes he is a true hippopotamus.
- Author BiographyAyana Sala Baugh is the author of the book series entitled, Loopiethotamus, The Chihuahua Who Thinks He is a Hippopotamus. She currently resides in Virginia with her husband and toddler-age son. She enjoys writing for children and prays that children and adults alike will appreciate this larger than life character Loopiethotamus!
- Author(s)Ayana Sala Baugh
- PublisherGrass Pancakes and Water Waffles
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrass Pancakes and Water Waffles
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Swaim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.