All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn <em>Loose Diamonds</em>, an engaging collection of essays and observations, Amy Ephron, the acclaimed, award-winning author of the <em>One Sunday Morning </em>and<em> A Cup of Tea</em>, paints a rich, vivid, and comic portrait of modern living from a modern woman's perspective. Fans of the writings of Amy Sedaris and Joan Didion's <em>Slouching Toward Bethlehem</em> will enjoy Ephron's funny, incisive take on the intricate weave of a woman's world.
- Author(s)Amy Ephron
- PublisherWilliam Morrow & Company
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow & Company
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.