All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mixing and Mastering with Pro Tools 11, multi-platinum engineer-producer and certified Pro Tools trainer Glenn Lorbecki shows you step by step how to achieve your best mixes with Avid's award-winning Pro Tools 11 software. Pro Tools is in virtually every top-rated studio in the world, and whether you're new to Pro Tools or an experienced user, you will find Avid's DAW to be incredibly powerful. In this focused guide, Lorbecki unlocks the full potential of Pro Tools 11 as a professional mixing and mastering platform. Given Pro Tools' high-tech enhancements in delivery speed, ultra-low latency, the inclusion of the all-new Avid Audio Engine, and HD video-editing capability, users need a practical guide to get up and running quickly and efficiently. This Quick Pro Guide cuts to the chase and gives you the best of Pro Tools at your fingertips, with plenty of sessions, audio examples, and video tutorials on the accompanying DVD-ROM to guide you along the way. You can take advantage of this excellent resource as it's masterfully presented by well-respected recording industry professional Glenn Lorbecki.
- Author BiographyGLENN LORBECKI is an award-winning producer-engineer, musician, composer, and educator. Lorbecki has been in the recording business since the days of punk music and has produced or recorded projects for a broad range of clients, including Weezer, Green Day, Dave Matthews, Dizzy Gillespie, Tori Amos, Nintendo, Sony, Acura, Boeing, Microsoft, and many more.
- Author(s)Glenn Lorbecki
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleQuick Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations Throughout
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.