Lord is My Shepherd: Resting in the Peace and Power of Psalm 23 by Rob Morgan (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Rob Morgan explores the rich meaning and transcendent comfort of the world's best-kwn and most-loved poem: Psalm 23. Bestselling author Robert J. Morgan explores the rich meaning and transcendent comfort of the world's best-kwn and most-loved poem: Psalm 23. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall t want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You aint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Let these gentle words soak into your soul and fill you with the peace you long for.
- Author(s)Rob Morgan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.