All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionHe's never met a woman who didn't want him. Until w.When carefree rake Ewan McLean inherits an earldom, his plans for his new fortune are entirely in keeping with his lifestyle: to expand his collection of erotic art and expensive mistresses. That is, until he becomes acquainted with his most intriguing new responsibility . . . Bride Cameron is beautiful, unmarried, and sole caretaker of her three younger sisters. Now it's Ewan's duty to see that she is provided for. But to his amazement, the last thing the fiery lass wants is Ewan's help. The simplest thing would be to walk away. But Bride, with her sparkling gaze and fierce wit, is the most bewitching woman Ewan has ever met. And he intends to have her-and to learn how she has managed to survive on her own. Even if he has to employ all the arts of seduction for which he is torious . . .
- Author BiographyMadeline Hunter is the bestselling author of many historical romances. In a parallel existence, she has a Ph.D. in art history and teaches at an East Coast university. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Madeline Hunter
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight209 g
- Width107 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.