All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust before the turn of the millennium nearly 100 churches had been torched and desecrated by adherents of Black Metal, the most extreme form of underground music on the planet. In an escalating unholy war, Black Metal bands and their obsessive fans have left a grim legacy of suicide, murder and terrorism spreading from Norway to Germany, Russia, America and beyond. Written by two journalists, this is a unique look at this hellish scene featuring rare photos and exclusive interviews with priests, police and Satanists.
- Author(s)Didrik Soderlind,Michael Moynihan
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/01/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight691 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.