All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionTras toda una vida dedicada a los estudios biblicos, Jonathan Lyons cree haber encontrado el mas buscado y valioso de los pergamis: una carta supuestamente escrita por Jesucristo y que desaparecio de la Biblioteca del Vatica alrededor del a 1500. Pero, poco despues del hallazgo, Jonathan es encontrado muerto de un disparo en su estudio y su mujer, Kathleen, enferma de Alzheimer, escondida en un armario, desorientada y con el arma del crimen en la ma. Mato ella a su marido en un ataque de celos tal y como sospecha la policia? O quiza la muerte de Jonathan este ligada al pergami desaparecido? Con su madre imputada por el asesinato y sin ningun rastro del manuscrito, Mariah Lyons luchara por descubrir que se oculta detras de la muerte de su padre. <b>ENGLISH DESCRIPTION</b> Now in mass market, the latest suspense from #1 New York Times bestselling author and Queen of Suspense Mary Higgins Clark, where a biblical scholar is found murdered shortly after discovering the most revered and holy document in human history, which has w gone missing... Dr. Jonathan Lyons, a seventy-year-old biblical scholar, believes he has found the rarest of parchments--a letter that may have been written by Jesus Christ. Stolen from the Vatican library in the fifteenth century, it was assumed to be lost forever. Under the promise of secrecy, Jonathan attempts to confirm his findings with several other biblical experts. But on the eve before his own murder, he confides to Father Aiden O'Brien, a family friend, that one of those whom he trusted most is determined to keep it from being returned to the Vatican. The next evening Jonathan Lyons is found shot to death in his New Jersey home. His daughter, twenty-seven year old Mariah, finds her father's body sprawled over his desk in his study, a fatal bullet wound in the back of his neck, and her mother, Kathleen, an Alzheimer's victim, hiding in the study closet, incoherent and clutching the murder weapon. The police suspect that Kathleen, who in her lucid moments kws that Jonathan was involved with a much younger woman Lily Stewart, has committed the murder. But Mariah believes that the key to her father's death is tied to ather question: Where is the missing parchment? Whom, among his close circle of friends, might he have consulted? And did one of them kill to keep possession of the letter? What Mariah doesn't kw is that there was an eyewitness to the murder, someone whose unwise attempt to blackmail the killer begins a new circle of death, with Mariah as the ultimate target of one person's obsession with a priceless historical treasure. With all the elements that have made her a worldwide bestseller, Mary Higgins Clark's The Lost Years is at once a breathless murder mystery and a hunt for what may be the most precious religious and archeological treasure of all time.
- Author(s)Mary Clark
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBest Seller (Debolsillo)
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Weight236 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.