Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for discovering powerful keys to greater peace, relaxation, and spiritual awareness through meditation. Este libro entrega lecciones acerca de como usar la meditacion para tener mayor paz, relajacion, y conciencia espiritual.
- Author BiographyJohn-Roger DSS is the founder of several educational institutions devoted to the study of spirituality and peace, leads trainings and seminars all over the world, has appeared on many national TV and radio programs, and is the author of What's It Like Being You? and When Are You Coming Home? He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John Roger
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.