All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionIs instrumental behaviour, or the ability to create and use tools, an achievement of humanity, or just of evolution? Did it appear with our ancestors, or already existed? Is there a n-human culture? This essay delves into these and other questions, trying to explain in a clear way and with multiple examples, concepts and topics that might be difficult to understand for the general public. This book will delve into animal behaviour and return to humans their intrinsic animal nature.
- Author(s)Daniel Garcia Raso
- PublisherJAS Arqueologia
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintJAS Arqueologia
- Content Note15 b/w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.