Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDrop those pounds in a few days, get fit and become healthier, with a complete on how to lose pounds. Don't get caught up in the latest diet fad, use practical methods on eating the right way, the best exercise and a whole range of helpful tips that will guide you on your diet and weight loss journey. Obesity and being overweight is crushing to your self-esteem, become the new you by using these simple steps to motivate yourself and get out of the blocks with a bang and make sure that you are on a sustainable diet plan to lose pounds and look the way you should. You are what you eat and if you eat a lot of fat, then you are going to end up being fat! So burn those pounds without spending months in the gym and follow these simple guidelines in this book as a practical and sustainable way of losing unwanted fat.
- Author BiographyFighting to deal with obesity took a very long time for Mark. He struggled with getting accustomed to eating healthy foods. He was a Fast Food Junkie, even trying healthy food options from fast food restaurants and starving himself on diets such as the fasting diet. What happened was that Mark lost a few pounds and then in a few weeks regained the fat ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH FAT! It was not until Mark discovered that he could find great food and a really good method of overcoming his obesity problem was he able to make the transition. Mark recorded his success and has given you all the practical steps to not just lose pounds but to lead a healthy lifestyle. This is what his book Lose Pounds the Way can do for you.
- Author(s)Mary Williams
- PublisherWeight a Bit
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeight a Bit
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.