All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Shared Braid One feisty, green eyed woman named Barbara Jean Kernan links together 10 people of different ages, and backgrounds; separated by geography---scattered from the east coast to the west, from rth to south, reaching as far away as New Zealand. Barbara connects these 10 people as one strand of braid wraps around ather, holding tight until it must let go, leaving each that knew her forever changed. Loosing Barbara is a collection of true stories written by Barbara's family and friends. Authentically written, each person speaks their truth about a person that had a huge and everlasting impact on their life. These stories will touch the reader with their honesty, and strike a nerve with anyone who has ever experienced the death of someone they love.
- Author(s)Maryanne Kernan Wood
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.