All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionPrior to Hurricane Katrina hitting Louisiana, Carissa fancied herself as something of a philosopher. Her hometown post-Katrina was like thing she or anyone else in her middle class community could ever have dreamt of, and, as she struggled for food and water, grandiose thoughts about creative projects were forgotten. Carissa is spotted by a visiting television reporter and recruiter one day. The reason she's ticed? Her weight. The recruiter offers her the chance to start making a lot of money fast, if she'll attempt to loose weight fast on television.
- Author BiographyMichele Grant is a writer, lover of all things purple, and speaker of mind. Her popular blog, Black 'n Bougie (blacknbougie.com), is an irreverent look at pop culture, people, politics & personal stuff...with a bougie twist, and attracts over 40,000 visits a week. The blog won the 2010 Black Weblog Award for Best Series and was named a finalist in 2011 for the categories Best Writing in a Blog, Best Series, and Blog of the Year. She was a finalist two years in a row for RT Book Review's Best Multicultural romance. Her articles have been posted on Essence.com, UptownMagazine.com, Blackenterprise.com, and ForHarriet.com. You can find her tweeting as @OneChele, on Facebook, at MicheleGrant.net, or via email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Michele Grant
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight169 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.